August 26, 2010

Prologue: Vestal Square (Comic)






































The Original Launch Comments:


This particular one is called Amerikrat. I have decided that ALL my stories will be set in 1 city.

And I shall name it... The City.

That's my Reporter, standing at the Triple Point Wall, where The Jove (entertainment) District, Venera(middle class) District and Arai (slums) District meet. From afar you can see the city hall in "The City of Two Towers", or in the context the Uranei. Further down the walls are The Riviera, the frontiers of development and the setting of "When Worlds Collide". "Classic Antiquities" takes place in Pellene (Educational) district, furthur up. And yes, the awesome part is the there are Zeppelins.

ZEPPELINS ARE WIN. They are.

>And Daniel Sos(bthrnu...betnt... or whatever)
or someone good at photoshop/editor, can you help me clean it and like make it better looking and stuff? cuz it'd be really nice if someone did... <

PS. Oh yes, there will be random 4-cut comic pages/stories about the main storylines or other side storylines, but Setting pictures will ALWAYS be full sheet. Like this one =)

P.S.S. The "wall behind the buildings" is a river, not a wall mind you

And yes, the Plot of Americrat starts with a "serious" Vandalizing crime

Edit: I decided to make the plot different now, so it's actually not the vandalizing crime anymore (sad face) but zeppelins (happy face)

Well. Here is the last page ending the prologue. Hope you enjoy this preview. I have decided, that like the Japanese, I will submit my work in Bundles and well, =/ Good luck to me. BTW if anyone likes to help me create a digitally remastered or even just better graphics, they free to do so, as long as they give me a link to it XD.

No comments: